February 2, 2013

Romantic Red Nails

As promised, I will make my own countdown to Valentine by posting my own creations of Valentine-inspired nails. If you missed it, my first Valentine nail inspiration is Pink Leopard nails, (click here to see the post) which is my modern and girly take on the classic leopard print.

Today's nail is a simple red nails, (which we all know red is the color of Valentines) spiced up by adding a huge heart shape in the ring finger. It's classic and sophisticated with it's plain color and playful with the heart putted on. I prefer the playful one though! ;)

The nail polish I've used is this gorgeous Romantic Red hue from Careline, which is a part of my "little collection" (Click here to see my post about it) that I got for only PhP10 (aproximately $0.30) at Mercury Drugstore!

I am looking forward in posting more of my Valentine-inspired manicure and I am crossing my fingers now for that. See you again and advance Happy Valentine!

Instagram: @priscillajoycepardo

10 comments:

Sylvia said...

Perfect manicure for Valentine's Day! I think this would look great with the outfit I'm wearing in my Saturday post :)

Sylvia
www.sylvialovespink.com

Joy said...

Pretty nails! Lovely shade of red!

ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

KatXoXo said...

So pretty!!

LittleMucli said...

lovley nails!

xoxo:LittleMucli
littlemucli.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the nails! Perfect for valentines!

Lauren
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

Iza said...

Great nail art.
Nice post.
xx

Iza

vintageiz.blogspot.com

Priscilla said...

Thanks Adeola! <3

Priscilla said...

Yeah. Thannks.

Anonymous said...

click site https://www.dolabuy.ru/ website here Louis Vuitton replica Bags from this source Source

Anonymous said...

hermes
supreme clothing
bape hoodie
yeezy boost 350
goyard bag