February 24, 2013

Style Staple: Blue+Gray: Sweater+Skirt

Blue and gray has been a pair of colors that blends with each other. Maybe because they came on same pantone. On today's style staple, I'm gonna show you 3 ways to rock your sweater and skirt combo in these 2 colors. My style is basically comfort-pro so don't be surprise if I opt to wear flats/ sneakers than the known classic stiletto or pumps. I would but for special occasions only. The style that I will show on my Style Staple episodes will be wearable for everyday.

Sweater: Markus Lupfer, Bag: Grafea Smurf, Shoes: American Apparel, iPhone case: The Iconic, Skirt: Harvey Nichols

Sweater: Sammy Dress, Bag: Proenza Schouler, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: Fashion Union, Nail Polish: Essie

Skirt: Bilder Hochlagen, Sweater: Chinti and Parker, Sunnies: Polyvore, Shoes: Banboo

Instagram: @priscillajoycepardo

4 comments:

Adeayu Hadijah said...

really cool combination!
yesterday I wore mint (and its resemble blue right) and grey!

visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

New_York_City_Girl said...

LOVE nr. 2

http://www.new-york-city-girl.blogspot.de/

Anonymous said...

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you
really know what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my website =). We will have a hyperlink alternate agreement among us

my blog :: zulutrade

Arra A. said...

I find myself wearing the third look! Really cute! I adore the color combination!

Arra
http://arraabella.blogspot.com