March 14, 2013

Style Staple: Denim Scheme

Today's Style Staple is inspired by my one thing in my bucket list: denim pieces! I seriously want to own a denim button up to and a denim dress! So when I saw this denim top on Romwe, aside from boosting my cravings to have it, I tried to style it in the most comfortable way because as you know, this segment on my blog refers to an everyday fashion inspiration, something you can wear on day-to-day basis. I also experimented on getting all the pieces in one shop and wooot! I succeed!

All the items in this post comes from one shop which is Romwe. You can click on the link below if you are interested with any of them:
BlouseSkirtShoesBagNecklaceSunnies

If you want to be updated about my crazy life, please follow me on Instagram @priscillajoycepardo

8 comments:

Mi vestido de lentejuelas said...

Lovely spring look!
Kisses dear

The Dainty Dolls House said...

very lovely x

Sfizi e Sfarzi Moda said...

Mi piaceeee !!! Un bacio Marcella

Anonymous said...

Lovely choices! Great job, as usual ;) I am a huge fan of denim!

-Please check out my MAC lipstick giveaway! Would really appreciate your entry! -

Kay said...

Love the blouse, nice blog. Wanna follow each other?

K xx

butterflymee.blogspot.co.uk

New_York_City_Girl said...

nice look

http://new-york-city-girl.blogspot.de/ ♥

Diva In Me said...

That's a really nice blue skirt =)

AVY said...

The skirt is super cute!


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com