June 24, 2013

Navy Blue Nails

It's Manicure Monday! Am I keeping my promise again? Am I? Am I? Ohh.. Sorry but I'm not. It's just that I got some free time yesterday to change my nail color because I gave up some things that I need to do. I honestly didn't list changing my nail color in my priority now. But I am keeping this blog as one in top of that list!

 On to my nails, I am currently wearing this Klik Nail Polish in Navy Blue which is almost a violet color that I really love! Plus it matches the pink dress that I am wearing today so well! Violet and pink are always my go-to color when I feel like an extra "girly girl"!



6 comments:

Monika Ozdoba said...

how amazing! xx

Sharmaine Ruth said...

so pretty! i wish i had the patience to do my own nails haha!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Thats a pretty color!

YAKSON BEAUTY GLOBAL said...

love it!

Heather said...

Lovely. I love navy blue nails.

Georgia Stokes - Professional Doctorate said...

Now is this interesting. Great choice of nail color! I love it! It’s actually my type of color for a conservative yet sexy look. Thanks a lot for sharing. It’s really a good time to change my nail color today. Thanks a lot for sharing. It’s really a big help.


http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/