April 19, 2014

Caronia Chasse

It's been a while since I last posted my current nail color here and I'm finally back because it is holiday again! Caronia Philippines recently launched its newest collection in collaboration with Ballet Philippines dubbed as "Art of Dance" collection which showcases 3 gorgeous hues.


One of those hues are called “Chasse” which is an electric blue that’s perfect for summer! The word Chasse means a dance step used in many dance variations. The other hues are called “Pique” and “Glissade” which are another dance terms and I am reserving those for another blog post since each color can stand on its own. J

Thanks again Caronia Philippines and congratulations for having such a gorgeous, flamboyant collection! ♥

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty color. I'm familiar with Caronia. :)

DIMI said...

What a gorgeous color!!I love it!!
Dimi...
http://decdimisaussi.blogspot.gr/

Marta Moura said...

Nice color!

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Unknown said...


As a Newbie, I am consistently browsing online for online autograph that can commemoration me. Access you
Gold & silver chain by the inch

Unknown said...

The blue one looks good :)
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony